Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Before I start writing my letter to you all, I would like to inform you all that I am not satisfied with the lawyer Dato YIP KUM FOOK Chairman of MCA Gombak Division because of his bad encouraging impression as he sent inspectors to come to SAMNAK SAMBODHI BUDDHIST ASSOCIATION NO: 19 -21 JALAN 38 TAMAN DESA JAYA KEPONG 52100 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA to arrest me without any good reason, moreover, lawyer YIP KUM FOOK was not satisfied with the Chief Sami

 

With respect to the devotees into the Dhamma,

Before I start writing my letter to you all, I would like to inform you all that I am not satisfied with the lawyer Dato YIP KUM FOOK Chairman of MCA Gombak Division because of his bad encouraging impression as he sent inspectors to come to SAMNAK SAMBODHI BUDDHIST ASSOCIATION NO: 19 -21 JALAN 38 TAMAN DESA JAYA KEPONG 52100 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA to arrest me without any good reason, moreover, lawyer YIP KUM FOOK was not satisfied with the Chief Sami.

When the Chief Sami had me go to the Temple he was already and he went and left Me alone to take care until the Chief Sami returned to the Temple and he also told me not to leave the Temple if any committee or chairman wanted to drive me out, you did not leave the Temple at all understand? Then I said, why? To the chief Sami! On the second day, YIP KUM FOOK (MCA Men) came to our Temple and spoke to me. He was tired of making some inquiries out of me and he asked me, where did I come from? I told him that I came from Penang.

Later, I told lawyer YIP KUM FOOK (MCA Men) that the Chief Sami came to Penang and picked me up and invited me to accompany him to go to the temple in Kuala Lumpur. I am not aware that YIP KUM FOOK the Chairman of MCA Gombak Division is not on good terms with the Chief Sami, the Chief Sami is already in this way, YIP KUM FOOK is trying to create unnecessary problems with me.

That is why, lawyer YIP KUM FOOK wanted to drive me out of the Temple. Then I asked the lawyer, why do you want to drive me out of the Temple? Besides, the Temple doesn't belong to you, UNDERSTAND? Then, I asked him, who are you? I don’t know you all, you have no right to drive me away or control me at all, UNDERSTAND? You are just like an ordinary person. Do you know the rules that any chairman or committee cannot control the Monks and nuns (Nuns) at all, also UNDERSTAND?

I scolded him like that. Then the lawyer (YIP KUM FOOK, MCA Men) was not happy with me and he told me that he would call the police to come to the Temple and arrest me. I told him to go ahead and called the police to come and arrest me. I will not run away, I told him like that. I have done anything wrong towards you, why do you want to arrest me? He said he didn't like me living here. I asked him, why? One more time. After this he became very angry with me, so he called the police and the police came to the Temple and told me to leave the Temple.

I told the inspector again, I am sorry, I will not leave the Temple because the Chief Monk has instructed me not to leave the Temple without his consent, UNDERSTAND? Then the inspector told me to leave, again. I told him I could not leave the Temple because the Chief Sami was not coming back. This time, the inspector became very angry with me and he took handcuffs and tried to threaten me, so I immediately showed my hand for him to lock me up but he was scared, then again, the inspector told me to leave the Temple again but I still don't want to leave the Temple.

Then I called the Chief Sami again and I told him that the inspector insisted on arresting me, you had better come back to settle the case for me. After this event, the Chief Sami came back to the Temple and took me to go to other temples and their lodgings. It's all about this incident! Finally, I would like to inform you all, that no committee or chairman can control all the Monks and nuns at all also UNDERSTAND? "They are taller than the King," too! So how do ordinary people, committees and chairmen to control them: - EVEN THE KING WHO IS ALSO RESPECTED SAMI-SAMI AND NUNS (Nuns). Why does the chairman of the Temple not respect the Monks and Nuns? They will carry sins later, UNDERSTAND?

 

You Dhamma,

Ven. Piya Phra Dhammo.

Penang, Malaysia.

1 comment:

  1. Please see this YIP KUM FOOK cheated amounting to RM20,000.00, it belongs to VEN. U NANDIYA. Fundraising donation by Myanmar Devotees to buy large Buddhist marble for SAMNAK SAMBODHI in 2000 that Buddha Marble from Myanmar

    Information and signature in blogspot.com by YIP KUM FOOK and please be aware of the issue as all contributions to Buddhist teachings:

    https://committeesamnaksambodhi1.blogspot.com/2019/01/

    SAMNAK SAMBODHI BUDDHIST TEMPLE at Taman Desa Jaya, Kepong, Kuala Lumpur. YIP KUM FOOK (MCA GOMBAK) is president, Secretary (YAP LEONG LAN) and Treasurer (NG GOOT MEE)

    ReplyDelete

YIP KUM FOOK(LAWYER) drove the monks out of the temple or SAMNAK SAMBODHI

  To all Buddhist devotees ... YIP KUM FOOK(LAWYER) drove the monks out of the temple or SAMNAK SAMBODHI, Desa Jaya, Kepong, Kuala Lumpur ...